Read the report: Moscovium Zone Report – March 2020 [PDF]The Moscovium Zone was a general zone supported by STFC. It featured five scientists:
- Martha Jesson is an Intelligence Coordinator helping services to provide better care.
- Jennifer Carroll is a Nuclear Scientist at Wood plc, designing changes to nuclear power stations to help keep reactors operating and generating electricity.
- Dan Brunsdon is a Medical Anthropologist at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, trying to understand how to prevent people from getting sick.
- Ben Rowsell is a PhD student developing new ways of producing drugs and sustainable production of industrial products.
- Baptiste Ravina, the winner of the Moscovium Zone, is studying particles created by hitting other particles together in the lab.