The Mental Health Zone was a themed zone supported by The British Psychological Society with six psychologists:
- Rob Dempsey, the winner of this zone, is researching how our perceptions of our social environment impact our mental and physical health.
- Olly Clabburn is looking at stress for social workers and ways that it might be reduced.
- Nicola Johnstone designs research studies to understand how emotions develop as people grow up.
- Jasmin Moon supports adults whose job is causing a mental health problem or making their mental health worse.
- Dennis Relojo-Howell runs a mental health blog, website and open access journal to address the stigma around mental health.
- Caroline Brett is interested in what influences how we rate our wellbeing, whether it be our personal characteristics or our circumstances.