The Relationships Zone was a themed psychology zone supported by The British Psychological Society. In the zone were six psychologists:
- Sally Tilt, a forensic psychologist who works with inmates in prison.
- Lucy Maddox, a clinical psychologist and author with an interest in cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT).
- Louise Rodgers, who works with young people in education and trains teachers.
- James Munro, the winner of the Relationships Zone, is a psychology technician who wants to find out how the human brain works using magnets.
- David Chadwick, a computer scientist looking at online security and relationships.
- Dan Taylor, a PhD student who carries out research looking at sexuality.