The Time Zone was a themed physics zone supported by the Institute of Physics. In the zone were:
- Zoe Wimshurst, the zone winner, who works with athletes to help them improve their vision, see things more quickly and increase the amount of time they have to make a decision based on their sight.
- Hamid Ohadi, an experimental physicist who works with mirrors and lasers to test new theories.
- Kai Guo, who works with satellites to find the position of objects on the ground.
- Claire Greenwell, a PhD student researching super massive black holes.
- Jose Eliel Camargo Molina, who tests different particle theories and how they link to the collapse of the universe.
- Hannah Collingwood, who works on time issues in various large projects such as the Square Kilometre Array.