Read the report: Childhood Zone Report – March 2020 [PDF]The Childhood Zone was a themed zone supported by the British Psychological Society. It featured six psychologists:
- Tom Gallagher-Mitchell is a lecturer focusing on how we develop and change as we get older.
- Rachel Reid is a Child and Educational Psychologist working with families in London.
- Priya Silverstein, the winner of the Childhood Zone, is a postdoctoral researcher looking at the effects of playing with Lego on a child’s ability to learn Maths.
- Jessica Pope is a PhD researcher looking into the impacts of cancer on adolescent patients and young adult survivors.
- Dan O’Hare is an Educational Psychologist, making sure that children learn and achieve goals.
- Beatrice Hayes is a PhD student interested in how children use social media sites.