Read the report: Community Zone Report – March 2020 [PDF]The Community Zone was a themed zone supported by the British Psychological Society. It featured five psychologists:
- Peter Kinderman is a Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Liverpool, studying why people develop mental health problems.
- Mhairi Bowe is a Senior Lecturer at Nottingham Trent University, who studies how identity and social relationships relate to health and wellbeing.
- Madeleine Pownall is a PhD Student at the University of Leeds, researching into the stereotypes associated with pregnant women.
- Catherine Talbot, the winner of the Community Zone, is a PhD student at the University of Exeter, looking into how people with dementia use social media.
- Andrew McNeill is a Lecturer at Northumbria University, exploring how people respond to being victims of wars and conflicts.